FREE SELF-COLLECTION in Kloof, KZN, South Africa (address sent on confirmation of order)
- Over 2500 Pick-up Points across South Africa, including all Clicks stores.
- Allows you to instantly collect your order at a Pargo Pick-up Point of your choice at a time that suits you.
- Normally takes 2 to 5 business days after dispatch from us. Delivery to and from some smaller regional areas might take a bit longer.
- Pargo sends SMS notifications (directly to the receiver) with parcel tracking details and again when the parcel is ready to collect.
- What to take when collecting:
The receiver needs their ID and the Pargo Code (a unique Pargo Code will be sent in the sms and/or email that informs you that your parcel is ready for collection).
- Can someone else collect for the receiver?
Yes. The person collecting will have to bring the receiver’s ID (or a copy) and their unique Pargo Code.
- How many days you have to collect from Pargo:
Pargo holds the parcel for 8 days from the moment you receive your sms/email notification. If you have not collected your parcel within 8 days, it will be returned to the sender.
- Changing your Pick-up Point:
Unfortunately once the parcel has been handed over by us to to Pargo we cannot change the collection point, but if you contact us before we hand it over, we can change it for you.
- A smart locker delivery system.
- Allows you to instantly collect your order at a Pudo locker of your choice at a time that suits you.
- Normally takes 1 to 4 business days after dispatch from us.
- When your package arrives at a pudo locker, you will receive a text message and an e-mail with a unique PIN and QR code. You can use either one of these at the pudo locker to make your collection.
- How to collect:
At the collection locker, open the locker containing your package by entering the PIN code that was sent to you via SMS.
- NOTE: If you don’t pick up your package within 36 hours following the notification with the PIN code, the package will be sent back to the closest pudo Kiosk or Depot.
Please note: Returns only accepted if content of parcel is defective/damaged when received.
Return of Self-Collected Orders:
Email email@example.com to request a return, informing us of the reason for wanting to return.
We will assess your request and either confirm or reject the return via email.
If accepted, your parcel can be returned to the collection point in Kloof, KZN (address provided in email) and we will arrange a refund after the returned items have been received.
Return of delivered orders:
We have partnered with Pargo to offer you free and easy returns of delivered online orders.
Returns are available at participating Pargo Points across the country.
To return your order, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Create your return order online at: https://returns.pargo.co.za/everbury
2. Once you have completed the 4 simple steps to create the return request, we will be notified of the request and will assess it. Based on what we decide, you will then receive an email from Pargo either confirming or rejecting your return request.
3. If your return request is confirmed, your confirmation email will contain either your drop off code or your waybill to print, depending on the method of return you chose when you created the return request.
4. If you chose the printed option, simply package your order, attach the waybill and drop it off at the Pargo Point.
5. If you chose the paperless option, simply package your order, visit the Pargo Point and ask for a return sticker at the Pargo counter to attach to your parcel.
6. It is very important to make sure that your parcel is scanned in at the Pargo Point before leaving the store to ensure proper processing of your return. If your parcel is not scanned in, we are not able to process the return and your refund or exchange will be cancelled.
7. You can track the progress of your order returning to us at https://pargo.co.za/track-trace/.
You will have 8 days to drop off your parcel at the Pargo Point before the return order is cancelled.